About Adebis Photo Editor
Adebis Photo Editor is a standalone tool for the correction and enhancement of digital photos, scanned and other digital images. The program has a user-friendly interface, easy-to-use tools and some automatic features. It allows the program to be effectively used by a wide range of users - from beginners to professional photographers.
The program fixes such defects as: exposure and color reproduction drawbacks, "red eyes", noises, optical and perspective distortions. Also, Adebis Photo Editor has tools for cropping, resizing and sharpening images.
Features of Adebis Photo Editor:
- Adjusting exposure, fill light, color temperature, color balance, brightness, contrast and saturation;
- Adjusting hue, saturation and luminance (HSL) for separate color ranges;
- Converting images into black-and-white ones; sepia effect;
- Automatically adjusting exposure, color balance, brightness and contrast;
- Setting the white balance using the specified image fragment;
- Removing color and brightness noise from digital photos and the dot matrix from scanned images;
- Sharpening the image;
- Red-eye reduction;
- Removing pincushion and barrel distortions;
- Removing perspective distortions;
- Rotating the image;
- Cropping and resizing the image;
- Loadable file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP
- Loadable RAW image file formats: Adobe (.DNG), Nikon (.NEF, .NRW), Canon (.CR2), Sony (.ARW), Pentax (.PEF), Panasonic (.RW2, .RAW), Olympus (.ORF). More info.
- Loading data from devices supporting the TWAIN interface (scanners, cameras, etc.);
- Saving images in the JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP formats;
- Internal quality of 16 bits per channel (48 bits per pixel);
- GPU hardware acceleration using NVIDIA CUDA / ATI Stream technology.